Welcome to the Merdon Association
We are a very active group of parents who support the school in raising well needed funds.
We are raising money to pay for a set of 16 Ipads for all the children to use.
We are always looking for volunteers; please contact the School Office if you can help.
Message from the Merdon Association
Christmas Fayre - Thursday 14 December 5.30-7.30
A few reminders from the Merdon Association about the Christmas Fayre:
- Donations for the Christmas Fayre Hampers need to be in by Monday 11 DecemberYear 3 - Blue/Green Items
Year 4 - Red items
Year 5 - Silver/Purple Items
Year 6 - Gold Items
- Friday 8 December is Christmas Jumper Day. Wear a Christmas Jumper to school and bring a bottle in for the Tombola (Just the jumper as non-uniform please.) If you do not have a Christmas jumper just add decoration to an ordinary one!
- Slips to see Father Christmas need to be in by Monday 11 December
- The Parent Free Zone will be open lunchtime Thursday 14 December (in the Music Room) as well as in the evening during the Fayre. Items range from 50p - £3.50.
- If you can help on the evening or on any other of the Merdon Association events contact a committee member through the school office